Three Day LIVE Implant Surgery Course in Englewood, NJ
The Las Vegas/ New York AAID Maxicourse is starting Live Surgical Training in Dental Implantology at Englewood Dental in Englewood, NJ. The objective of the course is to give a thorough understanding of the surgical diagnosis and treatment for patients with dental implants. This course utilizes Tutorial Learning methods for dental implant surgery.
- Receive guidance in evaluating and selecting dental implant cases
- Learn proper pre-surgical protocol and sterilization techniques
- Learn proper local anesthesia techniques for implant surgery
- Perform Live Surgery and Hands-On implant treatment
- Learn flap design and suturing
- Learn root form surgical placement protocol
- Instruct staff on aseptic surgical setup techniques and postoperative follow-up
- Learn Immediate Implants
- Learn bone grafting procedures, such as socket grafting, bone expansion, membrane grafting, and sinus lift/augmentation
October 9th-11th, 2019
The Dental Implant Learning Center @ Englewood Dental
370 Grand Ave, Suite 200
Englewood NJ 07631
Continental Breakfast and Lunch Included.
For more information, please contact our Education Coordinator Sarah Rock
E: [email protected]
Receive 30 Continuing Education Credits
TAKE YOUR IMPLANT CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Dental Implant Learning Center is recognized by the AGD/PACE as a provider of continuing education.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
$750.00 of your deposit is non-refundable
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COURSE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE LAS VEGAS MAXICOURSE TUITION. YOU MUST REGISTER SEPARATELY FOR THIS COURSE AND THERE IS A SEPARATE TUITION FEE FOR THIS COURSE.