Surgical Implant Continuum Program for the General Dentist – A Mini-Residency
This program is designed to provide Live Surgical Hands-On clinical training for those dentists who have already undertaken some type of continuum implant educational course, such as a 300-hour AAID Maxicourse® or similar implant continuum. This course is designed to give participants live surgical experience in implant placement, bone grafting, sinus grafting, bone manipulation, and guided bone regeneration. Students will not only perform these procedures but evaluate surgical healing at subsequent dates over the year-long program.
- Review and practice Implant Surgery
- Learn Bone spreading, Bone grafting with membranes, Onlay bone grafting
- Learn Sinus grafting, Osteotoming, Crestal Sinus Grafting
- Learn Suturing, Subepithelial grafting, Free gingival grafting and Flap manipulation
- Learn immediate load implant surgery and immediate extraction and implant placement
- Learn basic root form surgical protocol.
- Learn how to handle complications and treat comprehensive prosthetic cases
*Participants should have completed an AAID Maxicourse® or similar continuum program prior to application.
2022 Course is Full
2023: Dates to be announced
Module 1: March 2023
Module 2: June 2023
Module 3: November 2023
Now Accepting 2023 Registrations
The Dental Implant Learning Center
370 Grand Ave, Suite 200
Englewood NJ 07631
$1,000.00 of your deposit is non-refundable.
Receive 100 Continuing Education Credits
For more information, please contact our Education Coordinator Jennifer Yang