Three Day Hands-On Surgical and Prosthetic Comprehensive Training Course
This program is planned over 3 Days to treat a different patient type “Mannequin” each day. Each day starts with a short lecture, which is technique-oriented and aimed to prepare the participants for the hands-on practical experience, which follows in the Simulation Laboratory.
This course is “As Real as it Gets”. The facilities at the Zimmer Institute are “state of the art” and include Life-like Mannequins to provide A LEARNING EXPERIENCE as close as possible to live surgery.
- Perform Patient evaluations
- Prescribe and Interpret Radiographs and CT Diagnostics, and Treatment Plan patients for Dental Implants
- Know the Zimmer Surgical protocol and Restorative Procedures and Options
- Place Zimmer Dental Implants on Simulated Patients Mannequins, Place immediate Implants, and perform Socket Extraction and Bone Grafting
- Restore Dental Implants with Zimmer Prosthetics, Computer Milled Abutments, Restore Lower Overdentures, and Construct Aesthetic Restorations
Zimmer-Biomet Institute East
399 Jefferson Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Zimmer-Biomet Institute West
1900 Aston Ave.
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Parsippany, NJ: January 13-15, 2021
Carlsbad, CA: February 5-7, 2021
$2,500 – Includes all hands-on materials, reception cocktail party, facility tour, and celebration dinner.
Receive 30 Continuing Education Credits
Dental Implant Learning Center is recognized by the AGD/PACE as a provider of continuing education.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations made less than 2 months prior to course are subject to a $200 administrative fee.