Three Day Implant Placement and Bone Grafting on Cadaver Training Course
This Dental Implant CE course is designed for the Moderate to Advanced implant dentist. Lectures will include suturing, soft tissue grafts, bone grafting, socket preservation, ridge augmentation with membrane, autogenous block grafting, allograft block grafting, sinus grafting techniques, osteotoming, and immediate implant placement. Participants will have the opportunity to perform implant surgery, bone grafting, soft tissue grafting, and anatomic dissection on cadavers.
- Learn detailed discussion to evaluate procedural techniques
- Learn step-by-step sinus grafting
- Learn bone grafting techniques
- Learn how to use various membranes
- Practice bone grafting and implant placement on cadavers
- Learn the location and protection of vital structures during implant surgery and bone grafting on the cadaver
Zimmer-Biomet Institute East
399 Jefferson Road
*Due to the pandemic, we are currently full for the 2021 year*
Colorado: March 24-26, 2022
Parsippany, NJ: March 10-12, 2022
Continental Breakfast & Lunch Included
Receive 30 Continuing Education Credits
Dental Implant Learning Center is recognized by the AGD/PACE as a provider of continuing education.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations made less than 2 months prior to course are subject to a $200 administrative fee.