New York AAID Maxicourse in Dental Implantology
The New York AAID Maxicourse is a 300-hour AAID course. The program is designed to give a thorough understanding of diagnostic and treatment modalities necessary to properly treat patients with dental implants by utilizing case-based and hands-on learning methods, including interactive seminars, patient treatment, and cadaver dissection.
The NY Maxicourse is designed to prepare you to take the AAID Associate Fellow/Fellow membership examination and become AAID credentialed.
- Perform Hands-On Surgical Simulations and Prosthetic Implant Treatment
- Learn Patient Evaluation, Diagnostic Protocol, and CT Diagnostic
- Learn Root Form Surgical Protocol, Immediate Implants, Implant Prosthetics, Computer Milled Abutments, and Removable Overdentures
- Learn to market dental implants and your implant practice
- Preparation for the AAID Associate Fellow/Fellow membership examination
Module 1-Sept 11-13, 2020
Module 2-October 16-18,2020
Module 3-December 18-20, 2020
Module 4-January 13-15, 2021
Module 5- February 26-28, 2021
Module 6-March 17-19, 2021
Module 7-April 16-18, 2021
Module 8-May 21-23, 2021
Module 1-Sept 10-12, 2021
Module 2-October 8-10, 2021
Module 3-November 5-7, 2021
Module 4-January 13-15, 2022
Module 5- February 11-13, 2022
Module 6-March 10-12, 2022
Module 7-April 8-10, 2022
Module 8-May 13-15, 2022
St Barnabas Hospital, 4422 Third Ave. Bronx, NY 10457
Zimmer-Biomet Institute East, 399 Jefferson Road. Parsippany, NJ 07054
Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, 350 Engle St. Englewood, NJ 07631
The Dental Implant Learning Center, 370 Grand Ave Suite #200. Englewood, NJ 07631
Tuition: (10% Deposit due on registration)
*INTEREST-FREE FINANCING AVAILABLE
*Refund and Cancellation Policy: $1,000.00 of your deposit is non–refundable.
Live Surgical Experience is Available!
Receive 300 Continuing Education Credits