Las Vegas AAID Maxicourse in Dental Implantology
The Las Vegas Maxicourse is a 300-hour AAID course. The program is designed to give a thorough understanding of diagnostic and treatment modalities necessary to properly treat patients with dental implants. The Maxicourse utilizes case-based learning methods that will include lectures, demonstrations, interactive seminars, cadaver dissection laboratories and hands-on sessions, patient treatment, and relevant reviews of literature emphasizing evidence-based learning.
- Perform Hands-On Surgical Simulations and Prosthetic Implant Treatment
- Learn Patient evaluation, Diagnostic protocol, and CT Diagnosis
- Learn Root Form surgical protocol, Immediate Implants, Implant Prosthetics, Computer Milled Abutments, and Removable Overdentures
- Learn to market dental implants and your implant practice
- Preparation for the AAID Associate Fellow/Fellow membership examination
- Become a credentialed AAID member.
- Module 1-Sept 14-16, 2018
- Module 2-October 12-14, 2018
- Module 3-November 2-4, 2018
- Module 4-November 30-December 2, 2018
- Module 5-January 11-13, 2019
- Module 6-January 31-February 2, 2019
- Module 7-March 28-30, 2019 *Tentative*
- Module 8-May 31-June 2, 2019
1) University of Nevada, LV School of Dental Medicine
1700 West Charleston Road
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Tuition: (10% deposit due on registration)
Las Vegas AAID Maxicourse Fee: $18,900
*Application fee of USD $1,050 for Part 1 of the Associate Fellow exam is not included in the tuition*
For Student, Recent Graduate and Early Bird special rates, please contact our Education Coordinator Sarah Rock Email: [email protected]
*INTEREST-FREE FINANCING AVAILABLE*
Receive 300 Continuing Education Credits
Dental Implant Learning Center is recognized by the AGD/PACE as a provider of continuing education.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
$1,000.00 of your deposit is non–refundable.