Three Day Live Implant Surgery Course in Englewood, NJ
The Las Vegas AAID Maxicourse is starting Live Surgical Training in Dental Implantology at Englewood Dental in Englewood, NJ. The objective of the course is to give thorough understanding of the surgical diagnosis and treatment for patients with dental implants. This course utilizes Tutorial Learning methods for dental implant surgery.
- Receive guidance in evaluating and selecting dental implant cases
- Learn proper pre-surgical protocol and sterilization techniques
- Learn proper local anesthesia techniques for implant surgery
- Perform Live Surgery and Hands On implant treatment
- Learn flap design and suturing
- Learn root form surgical placement protocol
- Instruct staff on aseptic surgical setup techniques and postoperative follow-up
- Learn Immediate Implants
- Learn bone grafting procedures, such as socket grafting, bone expansion, membrane grafting, and sinus lift/augmentation
November 1-3, 2017
The Dental Implant Learning Center @ Englewood Dental
370 Grand Ave, Suite 200
Englewood NJ 07631
Tuition: $6,900 (Continental Breakfast and Lunch Included!)
For more information , please contact our Education Coordinator Esther Yang
E: [email protected]
Receive 30 Continuing Education Credits
REGISTER ONLINE NOW
TAKE YOUR IMPLANT CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Dental Implant Learning Center is recognized by the AGD/PACE as a provider of continuing education.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations made less than 2 months prior to course are subject to $200 administrative fee.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COURSE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE LAS VEGAS MAXICOURSE TUITION. YOU MUST REGISTER SEPARATELY FOR THIS COURSE AND THERE IS A SEPARATE TUITION FEE FOR THIS COURSE.