Three Day Live Implant Surgery Course in Cancun, Mexico
Come join us for a week where you perform surgery on patients under the direction of some of the Top clinicians worldwide. This unique program puts together a small group of doctors to learn Live Dental Implant Surgery. Patients will be provided for participants to surgically place implants and perform bone grating! This course utilizes tutorial learning methods for dental implant surgery. By the end of this course participants will have a thorough understanding of the surgical diagnosis and treatment for patients with dental implants.
- Receive guidance in evaluating and selecting dental implant cases
- Learn proper pre-surgical protocol and sterilization techniques
- Learn proper local anesthesia techniques for implant surgery
- Perform live surgery and hands on implant treatment
- Learn flap design and suturing
- Learn root form surgical placement protocol
- Learn Immediate Implants
- Learn bone grafting procedures, such as socket grafting, bone expansion, membrane grafting, and sinus lift/augmentation
What Others are Saying About the
Live Implant Surgery Course in Cancun, Mexico
Receive 30 Continuing Education Credits
Dental Implant Learning Center is recognized by the AGD/PACE as a provider of continuing education.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations made less than 2 months prior to course are subject to $300 administrative fee.