Basic Surgical Implant and Restorative Continuum Program for the General Dentist – A Mini Residency
Implantology can be your key to unlocking new practice success. This program brings together a small group of practitioners for comprehensive learning of both the surgical and prosthetic aspect of implant dentistry. Many implant courses “cram” too much information into a short weekend course. In this mini-residency, participants will view or perform live prosthetics and/or live implant surgery on patients. This gives dentists clinical time to review instruction and bring practical experience to and from their own offices each week. Plus attendance is limited to ensure individual attention. The course is hands-on and will include working on your own patient case! You will follow the development of 15 patient cases.
- View live surgery each week.
- Perform hands-on surgery and prosthetics on life-like mannequins at the Zimmer-Biomet.
- Place Zimmer-Biomet Dental Implants on simulated Patient Mannequins, place Immediate Implants, perform Socket Extraction and bone grafting .
- Learn patient evaluation, diagnostic protocols, CT diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Learn the basic root form surgical protocol.
- Learn basic implant prosthetics, computer milled abutments, and removable implant overdentures.
- Learn how to market dental implants and implant practice management.
- Learn sinus grafting, sinus lifts, bone spreading, membrane grafting and block grafting.
- Learn suturing and soft tissue surgery.
- Learn immediate implant placement, immediate restoration, immediate load and esthetic implant considerations.
- Learn how to deal with implant complications.
- Learn laser surgical techniques.
- Receive guidance in evaluating and selecting your patient case.
- Perform Hands On surgery, prosthetics, and treatment plan for Your patients
- Preparation for AAID & ICOI Fellowship credentials
The Dental Implant Learning Center @ Englewood Dental
370 Grand Avenue, Suite 200, Englewood NJ 07631
Zimmer- Biomet Institute
399 Jefferson Road, Parsippany NJ
Basic Surgical Course: $12,900
3rd Year Grad Fee: $11,900
2nd Year Grad Fee: $10,900
First Year Grad Fee: $9,900
Dental Student Fee: $8,900
10% deposit due on registration.
Receive 200 Continuing Education Credits. Dental Implant Learning Center is recognized by the AGD/PACE as a provider of continuing education.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations made less than 2 months prior to course are subject to $200 administrative fee.