New York AAID Maxicourse in Dental Implantology
The New York AAID Maxicourse is a 300-hour AAID course. The program is designed to give a thorough understanding of diagnostic and treatment modalities necessary to properly treat patients with dental implants by utilizing case-based and hands- on learning methods, including interactive seminars, patient treatment, and cadaver dissection.
The NY Maxicourse is designed to prepare you to take the AAID Associate Fellow/Fellow membership examination and become AAID credentialed.
- Perform Hands-On Surgical Simulations and Prosthetic Implant Treatment
- Learn Patient Evaluation, Diagnostic Protocol, and CT Diagnostic
- Learn Root Form Surgical Protocol, Immediate Implants, Implant Prosthetics, Computer Milled Abutments, and Removable Overdentures
- Learn to market dental implants and your implant practice
- Preparation for the AAID Associate Fellow/Fellow membership examination
- September 15-17, 2017
- October 27-29, 2017
- November 17-19, 2017
- December 14-16, 2017 (Zimmer-Biomet Institute East)
- January 26-28, 2018
- Group 1: March 1-3, 2018 Group 2: February 28- March 2, 2018 (Zimmer-Biomet Institute East)
- April 13-15, 2018
- June 1-3, 2018
St Barnabas Hospital, 4422 Third Ave. Bronx, NY 10457
Zimmer-Biomet Institute East, 399 Jefferson Road. Parsippany, NJ 07054
The Dental Implant Learning Center, 370 Grand Ave Suite #200. Englewood, NJ 07631
Tuition: (10% Deposit due on registration)
*INTEREST-FREE FINANCING AVAILABLE*
REGISTER ONLINE NOW
Live Surgical Experience is Available!
Receive 300 Continuing Education Credits
Dental Implant Learning Center is recognized by the AGD/PACE as a provider of continuing education.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations made less than 2 months prior to course are subject to $200 administrative fee.