Las Vegas AAID Maxicourse in Dental Implantology
- Perform Hands-On Surgical Simulations and Prosthetic Implant Treatment
- Learn Patient evaluation, Diagnostic protocol, and CT Diagnosis
- Learn Root Form surgical protocol, Immediate Implants, Implant Prosthetics, Computer Milled Abutments, and Removable Overdentures
- Learn to market dental implants and your implant practice
- Preparation for the AAID Associate Fellow/Fellow membership examination
- Become a credentialed AAID member.
- September 29- October 1, 2017
- October 20-22, 2017
- November 10-12, 2017
- December 1-3, 2017
- January 19-21, 2018
- Group 1: February 9-10, 2018 Group 2: February 7-8, 2018 (Zimmer-Biomet Institute West)
- Group 1: April 26-28, 2018 Group 2: April 25-27, 2018 (Zimmer-Biomet Institute East)
- June 22-24, 2018
Tuition: (10% deposit due on registration)
Receive 300 Continuing Education Credits
Dental Implant Learning Center is recognized by the AGD/PACE as a provider of continuing education.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations made less than 2 months prior to course are subject to $200 administrative fee.